"Quinta da Sardinha" is situated 5 km from Elvas city centre, located in the parish of São Brás and São Lourenço.
Surrounded by the Alentejo fields and a natural stream, guests can take advantage of the countryside within the city.
Elvas, UNESCO World Heritage since June 30, 2012, has many tourist sights you can visit including:
- Sé Cathedral and República Square;
- Aqueduct of Amoreira;
- Fort of Santa Luzia and Military Museum;
- Sanctuary of Piedade;
- Elvas Castle;
- Fort of Graça;
- Battle Standard of Linhas de Elvas;
- Fernandina Tower;
- Misericórdia Fountain;
- Laranjeiras Garden;
- São Domingos Church;
- Military Museum;
- Contemporary Art Museum;
- Municipal Library;
- João Carpinteiro Photography Museum;
- Museum of Sacred Art and Casa do Cabido;
... among others.
- Badajoz (Spain) - 22 km away;
- Vila Viçosa Palace - 42 km away;
- Barbacena Castle - 17 km away;
- Campo Maior - Coffee Museum - 21 km away;
- Juromenha - 18,5 km away;
- Olivenza (Spain) - 27 km away.